USG Boral Gypsum Board Standard Core is asbestos-free products. Produced in standard dimension 1200mm x 1220mm composed of a noncombustible gypsum core and encased in a heavy natural-finish paper on the face side and a strong liner paper on the backside.
The face paper is folded around the long edges to reinforce and protect the core.
The board ends are square-cut and finished smooth. Long edges of panels are recessed (tapered) allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with a joint treatment. USG Boral recommends to use Sheetrock® All-Purpose Joint Compounds for joint treatments and skim coating.
Features and Benefits:
– Ideal for standards interior wall and ceiling panels
– Economical grade gypsum board
– Quick installation and decoration
- Thickness: 12.5mm and 15mm
- Weight: 12.5mm: 8 kg/m2; 15mm: 10.7 kg/m2
- Density: 12.5mm: 640 kg/m3; 15mm: 730 kg/m3
- Board Dimension: 1200mm x 2400mm, other dimen